Reviews and thoughts of books I've read

17.7.05

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - J K Rowling



As expected this is a much darker book in the Harry Potter series, which I think is setting the scene for a big finale in book seven. There were a number of surprises throughout the story, but I didn’t find it as gripping as some of the others. It was only for about the last 100 pages that I was unable to put the book down, whereas in many of the others that addiction has started much earlier resulting in me reading the books in one sitting.

Another good book from J K Rowling, but not my favourite (Prisoner of Azkaban or Goblet of Fire)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicasso said...

I don't understand why Goblet of Fire is such a fav among other books. I think Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of the Pheonix were the best so far

1:42 PM, July 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home