Reviews and thoughts of books I've read

7.5.05

The five people you meet in heaven - Mitch Albom



I have to admit this book irritate me from the start as there is so much unused space on each page I got the impression that the publishers were trying to pad out the book. However as I got into the story, the concept of five people explaining your life became more intriguing; especially when you realise you may never have known the people who have had the most impact on your life. Then I discovered that the last 15 pages were advertising another book, yet more padding and I was back to being irritated.

I think the book is worth reading for the novel concept of heaven, however I think it is expensive for such a short book, but if you want a quick and easy book go for it!


Bookcrossing journal - wild released

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home